Ladies, exactly what a excellent time to become a woman!
It's been quite a long time since women had the opportunity to have so much power in their lives.
Woman empowerment - Women lead to over 80% of all consumer purchases. We now make more than half of america workforce and almost 40% of most businesses in the usa are women-owned.
Why is it that recent studies show that women are “less happy now-a-days despite Forty years of feminism”?
The 2009 study, The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness, demonstrated that despite all of the opportunities for women who live now-a-days their a feeling of well-being and life satisfaction are in an all-time low!
How do that be? We have been liberated from needing to be the traditional 1950’s housewife, now the sun will be the limit for us!
Exactly why are we so unhappy when we are so successful within our career and our lives?
Maybe it is because of one small detail; some people have been rejecting a part of ourselves that is important to our success and happiness - probably the most natural and authentic part of ourselves. Can you guess what that is? It's our inner feminine self as well as the qualities that come with that.
The good thing is that lots of folks start to awaken to the truth and have begun to reconnect with our feminine essence. However, we now have found that it's rather a little frightening sometimes. We now have heard so many will lie upon what a woman should or really should not be, so we happen to be told that to be feminine is weak. It's managed to get custom for all of us to strive to be like men and be embarrassed with embracing feminine qualities.
Now, think beside me just for a moment. Simply how much inner power do you want to obviously have if you are wanting to be someone you are not?
The answer then is none. The power will only be an illusion since the best we can be is only an imitation in men. However, when we reawaken our feminine selves and release those unique qualities that only exist from as a woman, we are able to truly become empowered.
What if we started heading returning to the direction of our core being and reawaken ourselves to the truth that individuals can be powerful and feminine simultaneously?
By opening this door, we as women can learn to embrace the real meaning of as a woman. It does not imply that we need to meet silly stereotypes, but become aware of our inner selves.
Now how will we commence to harness the strength of becoming an authentic woman?
Starting by Celebrating Our Femininity! (http://celebratefemininity.com)
Join us for any FREE 3 day virtual event which will reconnect you with your feminine power, your creative force, as well as your higher purpose. To subscribe all you need to do is visit: http://celebratefemininity.com.
The wedding is particularly designed for you if you're among the many women that…
- seem like fear and doubt has kept you living a tiny life, and you also know you are designed for so much more in your lifetime.
- are tired of feeling as if you are carrying the world in your shoulders.
- have finished spending so much time in your own life rather than getting the results you know you deserve.
- feel that inner pain, struggles, and being overwhelmed have kept you in the wrong job, with the wrong man, and/or inside the wrong life.
- are ready to release whatever continues to be stopping you in your life!
It's time to Honor Who We're As Women! It’s time for you to www.CelebrateFemininity.com!
During the Celebrate Femininity Event you're going to get expert consultancy on:
- Aligning the body, MIND, and SPIRIT so that you feel congruent with who you are on the planet.
- Reprogramming your brain for achievement so that you can finally forget about yesteryear and make a new future.
- Learning how to accept your body and caring for it.
- Maintaining a sound body by hearing what it needs and learning how to nourish it.
- Connecting together with your higher self and your intuition therefore it is the guiding force in your lifetime.
- Creating more joy and ease in your life by connecting along with your feminine essence.
- Honoring your feminine qualities instead of rejecting them so they really meet your needs as opposed to against you.
- Understanding that there is more power in becoming a traditional woman instead of wanting to be more being a man.
Remember this event is totally Liberated to attend but spacing is fixed because of this one-time virtual event so head to http://celebratefemininity.com and book your spot now!